Monday 27 August 2012

Bedroom bliss!

Bedroom bliss!

 This is my bedroom. 
I have a love for ethnic fabrics, hand crafts and colour.

SONY DSC
My light and bright bedroom.
 SONY DSC
Old Hmong bag.
SONY DSC
Vintage Indian Kantha quilt.
SONY DSC
Old fan.
SONY DSC
Cushions from India and Thailand.
   

SONY DSC
Chinese inspired festival lights.





SONY DSC
Thai-lanna inspired painting I did years ago.
 

SONY DSC                        



SONY DSC
Hand painted panel.

SONY DSC
Beautiful hand painted cupboard from India makes me smile.

SONY DSC
I have a large collection of tea cups, this is my latest purchase.

SONY DSC
I love cups of tea, in a pretty cup of course!

SONY DSC
The light through this glass vase and tea light holder is lovely.
SONY DSC

SONY DSC
I sometimes leave these lights on for a soft night light.
   SONY DSC
I was shown how to make this dream catcher by my friend Kerry.




So many colours feed my spirit.

SONY DSC
How pretty are these flowers?

As  you can see I love bright colours!
Enjoy...

2 comments:

Nomadic Tara said...

Ooohhh, so pretty! I love all the colours, the teacup, the kantha (!) and most of all, our matching blue cupboard and the dreamcatcher we made together :)

Seriously now, you were born to blog. I can't wait to see what comes next! I'm inspired by everything you do.

little wise one said...

Why thankyou Tara!
I am so pleased I have inspired the person who initially inspired me.
It's funny how life works in cycles, kinda like a candle that was previously another candle....